- Price€ 49
- Type1 day
- Departure CityCentral Bank, Dame St, Dublin 2
- End CityCentral Bank, Dame St, Dublin 2
- Contract Single
- Durations 1 days
Join us on our full day tour in the south of Ireland on our Cork Shore Tour. In addition to the lovely countryside, we will be stopping at Blarney Castle, visiting the world-famous Woollen Mills (biggest Irish shop in the world) for some shopping and finally stopping off in the scenic town of Cobh before returning to the cruise ship.
Tour timings are dependant on the arrival time of the cruise ships in Dublin Port. However, Fair Isle Tours will ensure that each and every customer is well informed of the tour timings before departure. Of course, all times are subject to change due to adverse weather, road traffic and any other unforeseeable circumstances which may occur.
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- Visit Blarney Castle and Gardens.
- Tax-free shopping at Woollen Mills–the largest Irish shop in the world.
- Brief tour around the town of Cobh touching on some highlights of the town e.g. Lusitania graveyard and more.
Know before you go
- You don’t need to print tickets–we accept E-tickets.
- This tour will take approximately six hours.
- Cancellation policies apply. Please read more on our Terms & Conditions.
- These are Fair Isle Tours’ 2020 prices.
- Weather conditions and circumstances can alter the route.
- Please bring appropriate clothing, including rain gear.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Audio guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Special activities
What is included in the price of the tour?
- All vehicle transfers. - Entrance to all attractions. - All road toll fees. - All parking.
What is NOT included in the price of the tour?
- Refreshments on the route. - Entrance to attractions that are not outlined above.
Where do the tours start?
We will meet at the Central Bank, Dame St, Dublin 2. Once you’ve met your guide and fellow travellers, you will board the bus, and the tour begins with heading out via west Dublin.
Pick up and departure from Cobh Cruise Terminal: (09:00)
We will pick up you up from your cruise ship in our luxury Fair Isle Tours coach one hour after your ship docks . Our driver will be waiting with a sign to greet you and will be easily identifiable. The driver will then inform you of your itinerary for the day and the tour will begin 30 minutes after disembarkation starts .
Blarney Castle & Woollen Mills and Cobh: (3 hours)
Our first stop is Blarney Castle. This landmark is considered as one of the most famous castles in Ireland. The surrounding areas are full of lush woodland and scenic walks , such as the poison gardens . Of course, while visiting Blarney Castle, you will have the opportunity to Kiss the famous Blarney Stone to receive the ‘gift of the gab.’ You’ll also have time to take a stroll to Blarney Woollen Mills, the world's largest gift shop famous for its tax - free shopping. There is also a beautiful restaurant on the grounds of The Blarney Woollen Mills where you can get some lunch, tea’s, coffee’s and some snacks should you wish!
Visit Cobh: (2 hours and 15 minutes)
Your final stop before returning to the ship, is the historic town of Cobh. This town is the last port of call for the Titanic before departing on its fateful voyage in 1912. Cobh also boasts several memorable sights, such as St. Colman’s Cathedral, the graveyard where the victims of the Lusitania ship which sunk off the coast of Kinsale head are buried and finally the Titanic visitors centre
Return to cruise ship: (16:00)
Finally, we will return you to your cruise ship for departure. If your ship is leaving earlier or later, we will amend the itinerary as necessary. We hope you enjoy your day in Ireland, travelling with Fair Isle Tours.
Duration: 1 days
Enjoy a scenic drive on our Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin,...
Duration: 1 days
Experience Ireland that’s far from the hustle and bustle of Dublin city....