- Price€ 49
- Type1 day, Flexible
- Departure CityCentral Bank, Dame St, Dublin 2
- End CityCentral Bank, Dame St, Dublin 2
- Contract Single
- Durations 1 days
Explore the unspoiled gems of Ireland’s Garden County with our Dublin Shore Tour. From the stunning background of the Wicklow Mountains to Glendalough, discover Ireland’s Ancient East Coast and Dublin City on an unforgettable full-day tour (approximately six hours).
Tour timings are dependant on the arrival time of the cruise ships in Dublin Port. However, Fair Isle Tours will ensure that each and every customer is well informed of the tour timings before departure. Of course, all times are subject to change due to adverse weather, road traffic and any other unforeseeable circumstances which may occur.
- Explore the monastic ruins of Glendalough.
- Visit Glendalough.
- Soak up the wild and stunning landscape of Wicklow.
- Panoramic tour of Dublin City.
- Our driver/guide will ensure that you have a memorable experience.
Know before you go
- You don’t need to print tickets–we accept E-tickets.
- This tour will take approximately six hours.
- Cancellation policies apply. Please read more on our Terms & Conditions.
- These are Fair Isle Tours’ 2020 prices.
- Weather conditions and circumstances can alter the route.
- Please bring appropriate clothing, including rain gear.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Audio guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Special activities
What is included in the price of the tour?
- Free Wi-Fi on board. - Entrance to all attractions. - All road toll fees. - All parking.
What is NOT included in the price of the tour?
- Refreshments on the route. - Entrance to attractions that are not outlined above.
Where do the tours start?
We will meet at the Central Bank, Dame St, Dublin 2. Once you’ve met your guide and fellow travellers, you will board the bus, and the tour begins with heading out via west Dublin.
Pick up at Dublin Port Cruise Terminal: (09:00)
We will pick up you up from your cruise ship in our luxury Fair Isle Tours coach one hour after your ship docks. Our driver will be waiting with a sign to greet you and will be easily identifiable. The driver will then inform you of your itinerary for the day and the tour will begin 30 minutes after disembarkation starts.
Glendalough Visitor Centre: (2 hours)
Glendalough is a destination known for its serenity and idyllic beauty. Visit the monastic ruins dated back to 600 AD to learn about Ireland's early Christian period. You will have ample of time to explore deep into the valleys for the most beautiful views of Glendalough’s natural wonders, rustic scenery and its picturesque lakes (The upper lake and the lower lake). There are also several walking trails available of different durations (please check you’re your driver before undertaking to ensure you do not miss returning to the coach for departure) .
Wicklow Mountains: (1 hour)
After Glendalough, we will make the return journey to Dublin City. On the drive, you will pass by the Wicklow Mountains. This area is known as The Garden of Ireland and is an excellent opportunity for some memorable photos of Irish scenery. We will have a lunch break before arriving in Dublin City, in the Avoca gardens and café.
Dublin City Panoramic Tour: (2 hours and 45 minutes)
Before heading to the cruise ship, we would love you to experience the history, beauty, and culture of Dublin City. During the panoramic driving tour, you will be taking in sights such as Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, Christchurch, The Guinness Storehouse and other sites of note in Dublin City. Finally, we will stop for a short hour break where you have some time to shop before returning to the coach.
Return to Cruise Ship: (18:00)
Finally, we will return you to your cruise ship for departure. If your ship is leaving earlier or later, we will amend the itinerary as necessary. We hope you enjoy your day in Ireland, travelling with Fair Isle Tours.
Duration: 1 days
Enjoy a scenic drive on our Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin,...